[foofus-tools] fgdump 2.1.0 released!

Teh Fizzgig fizzgig at foofus.net
Wed May 7 16:44:15 PDT 2008

Folks,

As privileged members of this list, you get to be the recipients of the
very first message! :)

fgdump 2.1.0 has been released to:

http://www.foofus.net/fizzgig/fgdump

The major change is that there is better detection of 32 vs. 64-bit
hosts. Doing this remotely seems to NOT be easy, though if someone has
ideas on doing it reliably I would welcome those. In the mean time, I
have to work around vendors who create 64-bit reg keys on 32-bit OSes
and that kind of thing. I also fixed removal of cachedump64.exe, which
was getting left behind on 64-bit hosts.

Any other problems, please let me know!

--f