[foofus-tools] Medusa LMv2 and pwdump6 freezing?

Per Thorsheim putilutt at online.no
Tue Jun 9 00:18:46 PDT 2009

As for your pwdump6 problem with AV software: using the "disable"
function in several AV products is not enough,they still keep processes
running that will break your ability to run pwdump6 properly. At least
that's my experience.

Use the AV disable function, then stop all AV services running on your
system. Depending on the AV software, this may be one or several
different services.

Best regards,
Per Thorsheim