[foofus-tools] Medusa 2.0 Release Candidate

jmk jmk at foofus.net
Thu Feb 4 14:49:28 PST 2010

Medusa 2.0 Release Candidate 2:

http://www.foofus.net/jmk/tmp/medusa-2.0_rc2.tar.gz

Changes:

- Bug fixes in FTP, Web-Form, SMTP-VRFY modules

- Libssh2/Libgcrypt detection. The build of Libssh2 included in
Debian/Ubuntu is compiled to use libgcrypt. Unfortunately, it appears
that libssh2, when built to use libgcrypt, is not thread-safe. We now
detect this during configure and throw warnings. In order to use the SSH
module against multiple concurrent systems, libssh2 must be built to use
libssl (the default). It'd be nice to see this issue fixed in libssh2,
or at least not enabled in Debian/Ubuntu.

Please feel free to let me know if there are any issues with rc2.

Thanks,
Joe