[foofus-tools] Medusa 2.1 Release Candidate

jmk jmk at foofus.net
Fri Mar 2 11:19:29 PST 2012

Medusa Users,

I've posted the first release candidate for Medusa 2.1. This release
does not introduce any major changes to the core of the application,
however, it does include two years worth of bug-fixes throughout the
code base and numerous incremental improvements.

http://www.foofus.net/jmk/tmp/medusa-2.1_rc1.tar.gz

While I've been using the development tree for some time, there are
likely bugs which have not yet surfaced. My hope is that these can be
identified and resolved over the next couple of weeks. My goal is to
release v2.1 sometime around April. If you encounter any issues, please
let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them. Back-traces, verbose
error messages and how to recreate the problem is always helpful.

Enjoy,
Joe