[foofus-tools] Job Openings!

jmk jmk at foofus.net
Thu Oct 23 12:53:02 PDT 2014

Interested in getting paid to develop/use tools such as FgDump and
Medusa, while hacking customers silly? Do you want to join our awesome
group and work with the super cool Foofus.Net goons? If so, let me know
as we’re expanding and looking to hire for technical and presales
positions.

Foofus.Net is the security assessment group within the consulting
services arm of a sizable firm with nation-wide reach. We perform
comprehensive penetration and vulnerability assessments (not simply
hitting “go” on a scanner), HIPAA/NIST/PCI gap analysis and general
security consultation in our roles as trusted security advisors. While
our team originated in the Midwest, we now have members across the
country.

Please feel free to reach out to me for more information.

Thanks!
Joe