[foofus-tools] Another failure with another computer

sugi thian sugianto_thian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 19:14:08 PDT 2009

Hi guys sory to bother all of you again.

Because it didn't work in the first computer i'm trying to get, then i try to use it on another computer to try and see if the failure is because my first computer has som estrange settings.

But after i try it in the second computer, the failed is more than just retrieving the cached. PWdump is also failed in the second computer.

The second computer is running in xp sp2 with the latest patches from microsoft.
What make me more confused is that Mcaffe anti virus is detecting fgdump as a virus

Thanks for all of your support